Charlesrose

1923

Charles Rose Atelier is founded in Metz, France , specialising in hand made timepieces.

1924

Nathan Rose joins his brother Charles. Fine jewellery is made in the workrooms.

1925

The reputation of the atelier reaches beyond the region and the workrooms are outgrown.

1926

The firm is relocated to Paris.

1926-1939

The workrooms are further expanded. Watchmaking is concluded. Jewellery manufacturing moves beyond made to order. Reputation grows further.

1939-1945

War  in Europe. The firm is closed and the  Rose Family decimated.

1954

Charles’ nephew Frederick emigrates to Australia.  Jewellery  manufacturing recommences.

1995

Marcus Rose leads the firm. The ethos of Charles and Nathan, quality and beauty, are celebrated.

1999

A second showroom is established in Melbourne. This is later followed by a third showroom in Geelong.

Today

Charles Rose becomes Australia’s premier fine diamond house and bespoke jewellers.

Contact us











MelbourneGeelong









Please leave this field empty.